Data protection is important to us
We are committed to respect your privacy, by complying with all applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "GDPR").
According to current data protection laws, you enjoy the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
- Right of access (information about the data we process about you),
- Right to rectification (correction of incorrect data),
- Right to restriction of processing (limitation of data processing),
- Right to data portability,
- Right to object and the
- Right to erasure (data deletion - "right to be forgotten").
If the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest, you have the right, to object any time to the processing of your data for reasons arising out of the particular situation; this applies in particular to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing.
If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time with future effect. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing up to the date of withdrawal.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights we kindly ask you to fill out the below form
Request form for natural persons